Thursday, May 13, 2010

Free stuff!


I got a lot of free stuff today.  And even made a profit on some items.

First I went to CVS where I bought: 


1 Right Guard Deodorant for $2.49, I used a $1 off coupon, and CVS gave me back a $2.00 Extra Care Buck (which is just like cash that I can use on anything at CVS).  So I got the product for Free, plus made a 51¢ profit. 


1 Crest ProHealth Toothpaste for $3.50, I used a $1 off coupon, and CVS gave me back a $3.50 Extra Care Buck.  So I got the toothpaste for Free, plus made a $1 profit. 


1 package of Kotex U maxi pads for $4.99, I used a $1 off coupon, and CVS gave me back a $4.99 Extra Care Buck.  So I got the pads for Free, plus made a $1 profit. 


I also got a pack of gum for 96¢. 


I then used a $2 coupon I got from CVS last week for taking a survey. 


So basically CVS gave me all of the above products for Free, PLUS I made $3.55. 

Then I went to Giant Eagle where I bought: 


2 packages of Kotex U maxi pads for $3.50 each, I used $1 coupon on each one, plus Giant Eagle gave me a $2 coupon on my next purchase of anything in their store.  Final Price $3 for 2 ($1.50 each) 


I used a Rain Check to get 6 bottles of Soft Scrub Total bathroom cleaner.  The rain check made them 99¢ each and I had 6 $1 coupons, so I got them all for Free, plus made a 6¢ profit.

Then to Walgreens: 


1 Schick Hydro Razor $7.99, used $5 coupon, and then got back $5 in Register Rewards (which I can spend on anything in the store - it's just like cash).  So I made a $2.01 profit on this item, plus got it FREE. 


1 EOS Shaving Cream, $2.99, and they gave me a $2.99 Register Rewards.  Final price = FREE


I also picked up a box of Thermacare heat wraps.  They were $7.29, and I will send for a rebate to get the full price back.  So all it costs me is the 41¢ for the stamp to mail in the rebate.

Finally from Kroger: 


4 toothbruses, on sale for $1.50 each.  I used $2 coupons for each one.  Normally the register would adjust the coupon so that there is no overage.  But that didn't happen this time.  So I got all 4 toothbrushes for Free, plus made $2.00! 


I also picked up a carton of Silk Almond Milk for FREE by using a Catalina (coupon) that Kroger gave me.

I'll donate some of the things we don't use to charity.  Like the razor; I prefer to use Nair for my parts that are hairless.  And the toothbrushes; we use electric ones.  And some of the cleaners.


No comments:

Post a Comment