Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Shopping Highlights

A few of these deals are from a previous week that I hadn't posted yet.

Kroger:

I needed dish soap and it wasn't on sale (gasp!), but I still managed to get a good deal.

3 Seventh Generation Dish Soaps, regular price $3.29, used three coupons for $1 off 1, which brought the price down to $2.29 each, BUT there is also a rebate where you get $5 back when you buy any 3 Seventh Generation Products. So once I send for that, it will bring the price down to 62¢ each!

Giant Eagle:

I got a tub of Smart Balance butter, which will be Free after I send in the rebate form.

Organic Valley half and half is regular price at $1.99.  I bought 2 and used a coupon for $2 off 2, making them 99¢ each.

2 Boxes Kashi Heart to Heart Oatmeal.  I had 2 coupons to get them both for Free.

2 Boxes Kashi Crackers.  I had 2 coupons for $1.50 off, which made these $1 per box.

4 Kraft salad dressing, on sale $2 each.  I used 55¢ off coupons that were doubled, which put them at 90¢ each.  BUT then I also got a catalina (coupon) to use on my next purchase for $3, which is like paying 15¢ a bottle.  These will be donated.

Dill Pickles on sale $2, used 55¢ off coupon which was doubled, making the jar 90¢.

4 packages Solo cups on sale $2 each.  I used a 75¢ off coupon for each package, making them 50¢ each, But then I also got a catalina to use on my next purchase for $4, which is like getting the cups for Free, PLUS earning $2 extra.  These will be donated.

Office Depot:
They were offering 100% cash back with an Office Depot Rewards Card.  I was able to get the following items for FREE:

20 pk of bottled water ($4.99).  We don't usually use bottled water, but it's great on a road trip!
Label Maker ($29.99)
4 pack of Scotch Tape ($8.99)
8 pack of AA Energizer Batteries ($7.49)

Walgreens:
Colgate Toothpaste, $2.99, I used a $1 coupon, and then I get a $2 Register Reward, making this item Free. (donated)

Organix Shampoo, on sale Buy 1 Get 1 Free.  There is also a try me free rebate for this item, so both are Free.

Scrubbing Bubbles Extend a Clean, $7.99, I used a $5 coupon, and got a $2 Register Reward, making this 99¢

Goody Ouchless Hairband, $2.99 with a $2.99 Register Reward, making this Free. (donated)

Plus I used $4.50 in previous Register Rewards, making my initial out of pocket cost even less!

CVS:
2 bottles of Old Spice body wash on sale for $4 each.  I used $7.50 in Extra Care Bucks (ECB), making my total for both 50¢ plus tax.  Then I got an ECB for $8 to use on my next purchase.  I'll keep one of these for Scott and donate the other one.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment