Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Free Stuff! And other grocery deals.

Walgreens (I have done this exact same shopping trip twice this week (minus the toothpaste - I only bought that the first time) and will probably repeat it again tomorrow):

3 Reach Toothbrushes - 99¢ each (on sale)
2 Reach Floss - 99¢ each (on sale)
Ecotrin low dose Aspirin - $2 (on sale)
Luster Toothaste - $5.00 (on sale)
Kotex U Ultra Thin Pads - $3.49 (on sale)

I used $1 off coupons for each of the Reach Products, making them all Free,
a $2 off coupon for the Ecotrin, making it Free,
a $1 off coupon for the Kotex,
a $2 Register Reward.

My total out of pocket cost was $6.42 (including tax)
PLUS I got a $2 Register Reward from Ecotrin,
a $5 Register Reward from the toothpaste,
a $2.50 Register Reward from Kotex, AND
a coupon for a Free package of Always pads (that was an extra bonus, I had no idea that was going to print out)!

CVS:

Ban deodorant - $2.99 (on sale)
Aveeno Lotion - $6.99 (on sale)

I used a 75¢ off on Ban deodorant,
a $8 Extra Care Bucks.

Total with tax $1.83
I got back $2 in Extra Care Bucks from Ban.

Giant Eagle:

14 boxes of Smart Taste Pasta - $1.50 each (on sale)
5 boxes of Cheerios - $1.50 each (on sale)
10 Right Guard Deodorant - $1.00 each (on sale)

I used 75¢ off Smart Taste, which was doubled, making them all Free,
55¢ off each of the Cheerios, doubled, making them 40¢ each,
$1 off each of the deodorants, making them all Free,
a $2 off Catalina Checkout coupon

Total with tax $1.54

Everything pictured below is getting donated, we'll use the other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment