Wednesday, June 30, 2010

♪ Meet George Jetson ♪

A flying car!  How cool.  I could get places so much faster with this machine.  It goes 115 mph in the air.  I'd be able to see my friends that live all over the country any time!  Since it's so lightweight and tiny, it's classified as a light sport aircraft, which means in order to get a license, you'd only need 20 hours of flying time with a professional.  I could do that.  It has electric folding wings, so you can just fold them up when you want to drive on standard roads.  
Anyone want to donate $194,000 so I can get one?


Click on the link to read the full article and see more pictures: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/news/7860966/Terrafugia-Transition-flying-car-gets-go-ahead-from-US-air-authorities.html

No comments:

Post a Comment