Wednesday, May 19, 2010

More Free & Cheap Groceries



It's always fun when you can roll Register Rewards or Extra Care Bucks into the next week's freebies. Here are some of the things I got this week:

Walgreens:
Old Spice Body Wash - $4.49
3 rolls Scotch Tape - 69¢ each (on sale)
2 Stride Shift Gum - 50¢ each (on sale)
5 Royal Gelatin - 19¢ each (on sale)

I used a coupon for $1.50 off of 3 rolls of Scotch Tape,
a Register Reward for $5.00 off my order,
a Register Reward for $3.00 off my order.

My total out of pocket cost was 1¢, but with the tax it ended up being 49¢.
PLUS I got another register reward to use next week for $4.49.

CVS:
Herbal Essences Shampoo - $2.99
Tone Mango Splash Soap, 2 pk - $1.88
package of Dark Reese's - 89¢

I used a coupon for 55¢ off Reese's,
an Extra Care Buck for $4.99

My total out of pocket cost was 22¢, with the tax it was 54¢.
PLUS I got $3.00 in Extra Care Bucks for next time.

Giant Eagle:
2 Back to Nature Crackers - $2.50 each (on sale)
2 cans of Mighty Dog - 60¢ each (on sale)
8 bottles of Honest Tea - $1 each (on sale)
1 jar of Bertolli pasta sauce - $2.50 (on sale)
2 bottles of V05 shampoo - 69¢ each (on sale)
2 boxes Betty Crocker boxed potatoes, - $1.00 each (on sale)

I used a Buy 1 Get 1 Free (BOGO) coupon for the Back to Nature crackers,
Free coupons for the Mighty Dog,
50¢ off coupons, that doubled, for the Honest Tea (making them free)
75¢ off coupon, that doubled, for the Bertolli Sauce,
50¢ off coupons, that doubled, for the Betty Crocker Potatoes (making them free)

Total for all of that (without the tax): $4.88

The Gelatin, soap, dog food, V05 shampoo, and potatoes will get donated, the rest is stuff we will use.

No comments:

Post a Comment